Concierge Geriatric Neuro-Behavioral Program
Mature Adults/Seniors Programming
Senior Cognitive Behavioral ProgramThe Program is a state-of-the art cognitive assessment program. The program is geared toward senior adults who are experiencing beginning stages of cognitive issues…
Senior Day ProgrammingThe Bright Path Memory Program is a three-hour per day adjunct and cognitive behavioral curriculum for seniors seeking to enhance their mental and physical capabilities. The Program is currently offered at our facility in Sandy Springs (347 Carpenter Drive)…
Addiction ProgramThe Addiction Psycho-Education Program is Designed for Young Adults and/or Seniors. The 12-week curriculum-based program is a cognitive therapy multi-disciplinary, multi-modal program designed to achieve and assist..
Dealing with Pain ProgramThe Dealing with Pain Program (IOP) is a seven-week cognitive multi-modal therapeutic program designed to achieve and maintain stability with severe and persistent pain. The program is a fully integrated medical-behavioral health continuum-of-care…
Mood & Anxiety Disorder ProgramThe following data is from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. During 2013–2016, 8.1% of American adults aged 20 and over had depression in a given 2-week period. Women (10.4%) are almost…
Therapy ConneXion Program (Individual Therapy)
The purpose of the Bright Path Community Based NeuroBehavioral Therapy ConneXion is to improve access to cognitive, behavioral and addiction services for adults, as well as seniors, by creating supportive…
Adjunct Therapies & Activities
Residents have the choice to choose from a variety of adjunct programming. Art Therapy helps young adults and seniors explore their emotions, improve self-esteem, manage addictions, relieve stress, improve symptoms of anxiety and depression and cope with…
- Foundation and structure based on individual wants, needs, goals?
- Client opportunity to develop/practice relearned behavior
- A map for orienting one’s life in a straight path and/or to alter their course consciously (proactively)
- Individualized, customized care that includes family and/or caregivers
- Community awareness to promote seamless and integrated continuum-of-care
- A Center of Excellence mindset
- Development of client resilience to move through their challenges and enhance their quality of life
What Makes Bright Path Program GPS Different from Others?
All programming provides a Holistic Approach to Recovery and Maintaining Wellness.
Programming is individualized, documented and outcome driven allowing participants and family members to track progress throughout the length of the program.
The participant, family, caretaker and community support teams are welcome and encouraged to be part of the treatment plan.
Completion includes a detailed workbook identifying triggered thinking patterns, as well as skills and tools for reinforcement of progress made during the program.
Who the Program Treats
Consistently recognized as one of the top treatment programs, we treat
- Adults ages 18 and older with a primary psychiatric diagnosis (Mental Health IOP; Addiction Program and Pain Program; and
- Seniors with cognitive issues and mental health issues (OCD, Anxiety, Major Depression), as well as seniors living with addictive disorders and chronic pain.
What Diagnoses are Addressed?
- BIPOLAR DISORDER >bipolar illness or “manic depression”
- MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER >major depression, often with co-occurring anxiety
- SCHIZOPHRENIA/SCHIZOEFFECTIVE DISORDER >specialized program for young adults with first episode psychosis, as well as recurring episodes
- DUAL DIAGNOSIS >primary mood disorder with co-occurring alcohol or substance misuse problems
- BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER >co-occurring borderline personality disorder that can be treated using dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- DEALING WITH PAIN >managing emotional and physical pain
- SENIORS WITH CO-OCCURRING DIAGNOSIS>mental health diagnosis and memory care