BRIGHT PATH PROGRAMS
Where Mental Health Becomes Mental Wellness
WHAT WE OFFER
Our program provides well-balanced healthy meals as part of your support. Mental Health and Drugs and Alcohol deplete nutrients in your body. Hydration and well-balanced meals will help you through your “Bright Path” to recovery. You will look and feel better and start to make the right decisions.
- We treat the whole body (mind, body and soul);
- We offer individual and/or small group sessions 10 – 12 clients);
- The facilities are well-maintained and provide a safe environment (Sandy Springs offers multiple garden areas);
- Bright Path is accredited by the Joint Commission;
- Bright Path is a sister company to The Cottages on Mountain Creek (fully integrated mental and behavioral health program);
- Holistic program including Yoga, Thai Stretching, Art and Music Therapy, Nutrition Program, Fitness Walks, Aromatherapy and Neck Massage;
- Massage Therapy and Individual Sessions with our Dietician available for an additional fee; and
- Housing includes a private bedroom (shared bath), TV, basic cable, health and wellness meals (primarily sugar free), housekeeping, gardens, rec room, stationary bicycles, yoga pavilion and physical therapy garden.
Bright Path Program services include a variety of modalities each designed to address the needs of different age groups, as well as mental health disorders including depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, personality disorders, schizoaffective disorder, trauma, borderline disorder and Asperger’s Syndrome, as well as addictive disorders.
The following is a listing of programs provided by Bright Path:
Transitional Independent Living (Mental Health);
- Day Program (Mental Health);
- State Licensed Out-Patient Drug and Alcohol Program
(Separate from the Mental Health Program);
Individual Therapy Including:
- CBT Therapy;
- DBT Therapy;
- RO-DBT (Trauma and Borderline);
- Depression and Anxiety;
- OCD; and
Vocational Rehab (Back to Work/School)
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Co-Occurring Cognitive Behavior and Memory Loss
- Traumatic Brain Trauma (TBI)
- Asperger Syndrome
AFTER CARE PROGRAM
Bright Path Program is accredited by the Joint Commission under their umbrella of Behavioral Health. All programming is provided through out-patient services. Two levels of programming are provided as follows:
- Mental Health (Cognitive Behavioral); and
- Co-Occurring Drug and Alcohol Out-Patient Services (State Licensed)
The two programs are separate from one another.
Clients enter the program with a primary Mental Health diagnosis with addictive disorders being the secondary diagnosis. Clients enter the Drug and Alcohol program with the goal of maintaining continued recovery.
Out-Patient Services are Accredited by the Joint Commission.
Provided at the following Locations:
9:00 am – 12 noon
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm